- A grass-roots, non-institutional Catholic community. "Celtic" as in the way the Early Church operated.
- We adhere to the Creeds and Councils which shaped the basic Catholic Church through the 7th century.
- We are not about shamrocks, leprechauns, nor green beer on St. Patrick's Day !
- We are faithful to the 7 Sacraments, operate through the 3 orders of clergy: deacons, priests, and bishops.
- While we pray for the bishop of Rome, we do not answer to him or the Vatican in any official capacities.
- Our parishes are safe churches - where children are cherished, and there are guidelines of clergy behavior.
- All are welcome at Christ's altar - it does not belong to us. We are His.
- We recognize and practice the teachings and traditions of the Early Church Fathers - and the Holy Bible as our guides.
Question: Is it important to be still and quiet within ourselves in a world of noise and chaos?
Hipster question: Is your altar wine locally sourced, and what's up with the wafer ?
A member of the World Council of Churches through the ICCC - International Council of Community Churches